Learn to fly in a well established and leading pilot training school in New Zealand with over 50 years proven record of training pilots to high standards and become a commercial pilot. The pilot training school provides ab-initio pilot training and you do not need prior ground training or flying experience to join.
The flight school provides the following courses:
- Private Pilot Licence (PPL);
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL);
- Diploma in General Aviation (PPL, CPL and Multi Engine Instrument Rating (MEIR);
- Diploma in Aviation - Airline Preparation Stream (PPL, CPL, MEIR, ATPL Theory, Multi-Crew Integrated Training (MCIC);
- Diploma in Aviation - Flight Instruction Stream (PPL, CPL, MEIR, 'C' Cat Flight Instructor Rating).
- Age 18 years at commencement;
- Passed High School with good grades in English, Maths and Physics;
- Be proficient in English (IELTS 6.0, PTE 50);
- CAANZ Class 1 Medical Certificate (CAANZ medical examiners are available overseas);
- At least an 'Average' result in Pilot Pre-Screening Test (available online).
Contact us for course details and fees if you wish to learn to fly and become a commercial pilot.