In the latest quarterly EOI selection round under SkillSelect Australia held on 26 July 2021, Seven Hundred Fifty (750) EOIs were selected as under:
- 500 EOIs under Skilled Independent Visa (SC 189) - cut-off points 80
- 250 EOIs under Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (SC 491) - Family Sponsored - cut-off points 65
Due to high demand, the following Occupations continue to be subjected to pro-rata selections to ensure that selections are spread throughout the year (July 2020 - June 2021) and not exhausted early in the year. Points score for these occupation groups in 21 April 2021 selection round was as under:
- Occupation Code 2211 - Accountants - NA
- Occupation Code 2212 - Auditors, Company Secretaries and Treasurers - NA
- Occupation Code 2334 - Electronics Engineer - NA
- Occupation Code 2335 - Industrial, Mechanical and Production Engineers - 90
- Occupation Code 2339 - Other Engineering Professionals - SC189 - 90
- Occupation Code 2611 - ICT Business and Systems Analyst - NA
- Occupation Code 2613 - Software and Applications Programmers - NA
- Occupation Code 2631 - Computer Network Professionals - NA
STATE AND TERRITORY NOMINATIONS
In June 2021, Five Thousand Seven Hundred Nine (5,709) applicants received nominations from State and Territory Governments. State-wise nominations were NSW (2,788), SA (767), TAS (609), WA (437), VIC (380), Qld (336) and ACT (134).
NEXT SELECTION ROUND
The next quarterly selection round is expected to be held around 26 October 2021.
Congratulations if your EOI has been selected and you have received Invitation To Apply for Skilled Independent or Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa. Good luck with your application and feel free to contact us if you need professional service with your visa application.