WHY EMIGRATE TO AUSTRALIA
Australia is the 6th largest country and 4th most popular migration destination in the world and welcomes around 160,000 new migrants each year with England, China, India, South Africa, Philippines, Malaysia, Sri Lanka contributing the most migrants.
Australia ranks high in world rankings for:
- safest country for women (ranked 1st);
- average adult wealth (ranked 3rd);
- best country to migrate (ranked 4th);
- quality of life (ranked 5th);
LIFE IN AUSTRALIA
- is one of the most laissez-faire capitalist economies;
- has high standard of living (per capita GDP USD 57,000);
- has one of the lowest population density (3.2 per Km 2 );
- has excellent healthcare and education systems;
- south-east and south-west have temperate climate while north has tropical climate;
- is a peaceful, multicultural society.
DID YOU KNOW THAT ...
- 15 Nobel Prize Laureates are from Australia;
- 16 world heritage listed properties are in Australia;
- Australians are innovators and have invented the following:
- ultrasound scanner;
- black box flight recorders;
- electronic pacemakers;
- google maps (by Danish pair based in Sydney);
- the word 'selfie'.
Australia has over 600 sub-classes of visas including the following popular visa categories:
- Permanent Resident Visa;
- Australian Work Visa;
- Business & Investor Visa;
- Partner Visa;
- Parent Visa;
- Resident Return Visa.
AUSTRALIAN VISA REQUIREMENTS
On the following pages, we have provided an overview of the afore-mentioned visas with mandatory visa requirements. This is provided as a guide only to assist potential applicants get a basic idea of visa types and basic requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of requirements and applicants should not rely on this information to make a visa application.
Applicants need to meet a whole host of requirements contained in Miigration Act, Migration Regulations, PAM's to qualify for the visa and make a successful visa application. Contact us if you wish to emigrate to Australia and apply for Australian visa.