WHY EMIGRATE TO NEW ZEALAND
New Zealand is an attractive destination to live, work, study and settle in and increasing number of people from South Africa, Ireland, UK, USA, Singapore, India, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia and more, are seeking to emigrate to New Zealand.
New Zealand ranks high in world rankings for...
- best country for Ease of Doing Business (ranked 1st);
- least corrupt country in the World (ranked 1st);
- safest country in the world (ranked 2nd);
- best country for work-life balance (ranked 3rd).
LIFE IN NEW ZEALAND
- has relatively high standard of living;
- has world-class Education and Health facilities;
- has temperate climate;
- is sparesly populated (16 people per Km2);
- offers balanced lifestyle;
- is safe and secure;
- 94% of expats surveyed found New Zealanders 'Friendly'.
DID YOU KNOW THAT NEW ZEALAND...
- is the first country to see the sunrise each day;
- is the first country to give women voting rights in 1893;
- Sir Edmund Hillary, was the first person to climb Mount Everest in 1953;
- is free of snakes and wild animals.
NEW ZEALAND VISAS
Listed below are popular visa types for skilled workers, businesspersons, investors, partners of a New Zealand resident or citizen or parents of an adult child who is a New Zealand resident or citizen:
- Permanent Resident Visa;
- Work Visa;
- Entrepreneur Visa;
- Investor Visa;
- Partner Visa;
- Parent Visa.
NEW ZEALAND VISA REQUIREMENTS
On the following pages, we have provided an overview of different visa categories with mandatory visa requirements. This is provided as a guide only to assist potential applicants get a basic idea of visa requirements. This is not an exhaustive list of requirements and applicants should not rely on this information to make a visa application.
Applicants need to meet a whole host of requirements contained in Immigration Act, operational manual, circulars and visa paks to qualify for the visa and make a successful visa application. Contact us if you wish to emigrate to New Zealand and apply for visa. In the first instance, submit Visa Enquiry Form.